Slideshow...Mongolia

This is Sal's sister...updating the blog on behalf of Sally who is making her way to the countryside as I type. Sal needed my assistance in posting the slideshow...I am not responsible for the content. Enjoy!!! (I love and miss you sal!-yss, Liz)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO BIG OR GO HOME! you are seriously going HUGE with those pics, babe! that is awesome! we are learning about how all of that stuff works in my class this summer and you are seeing it! I am so jealous. I am incredible impressed- you will be an old pro at seeing blood now.....do you still faint when you see your own, hmmmm, that is interesting. I cant believe they dont have more machines than that......maybe it is a different surgery but when my sister helped with open heart surgery they had a pump that did the work for the heart while it was being operated on......the body is sooooo amazing, isnt it? I cant wait to her you explain how cool it is in your sally way....love you...stilll...hh