the recent past

a picture update...

photo blog part one from sally sandner on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh.....
Sitting in Starbucks tearing up with every picture....Girls, yall are beautiful. Is it bad that I am even jealous that Scrane made the slideshow? Sal Pal, the pictures are beautiful...you are taking many more landscapes than I thought you would - but I love it! I love the Mountains, they really get me, there aint nothin like huge mountains on a horizon.....you are going to miss those, bad.
What happened to the little deer on the ground? How do people go hang gliding off snow? Did you get to ski? Are those sweet cabins park of the national park? I can't believe Mount Rushmore is soo far away! Surely you can get some more rando people pictures, like the tourists and hard core natives of the Forest? I would also love to see some cool pics of people you work with...maybe your manager/owner would want them too....I hope ferg is getting her own head shots all the time, ill want copies of those.

....


i miss you a lot